Privacy of your personal information is an important part of providing you with quality Health care. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly. We will try to be as open and transparent as possible about the way we handle your personal information.
- Only necessary information is collected about you;
- We only share your information with your consent or when legally compelled to do so;
- Storage, retention and destruction of your personal information complies with existing legislation, and privacy protection protocols;
- Our privacy protocols comply with privacy legislation and standards of our regulatory board, The Bowen Work Canada Registry.
- Laurie Gilbank, Bowen Therapist is the privacy Officer of this file
HOW THIS CENTRE COLLECTS, USES AND DISCLOSES PATIENTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
This Office understands the importance of protecting your personal information. To help you understand how we are doing that, we have outlined how we are using and disclosing your information.
The Office will collect, use and disclose information about you for the following purposes:
- To assess your health concerns
- To provide health care
- To advise you of treatment options
- To establish and maintain contact with you
- To send you newsletters and other information mailings
- To remind you of upcoming appointments
- To communicate with other treating health-care providers
- To allow us to efficiently follow-up for treatment, care and billing
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements of our regulatory body, Canadian Bowenwork/Bowtech Group.
- To invoice for goods and services
- To process credit card payments
- To collect unpaid accounts
- To assist this clinic to comply with all regulatory requirements
- To comply generally with the law
By using this website you agree to these privacy terms and conditions.